RESHAPING WHAT’S POSSIBLE®
One of the most important advances for cosmetic procedures in the last 20 years, Renuvion® cosmetic technology is Reshaping What’s Possible for your practice and your patients. Using the proprietary Helium Plasma Technology from Apyx™ Medical a recognized leader in energy-based solutions for the cosmetic and surgical markets, Renuvion delivers proven results, significantly improves operational efficiency and offers unmatched versatility.
GAME CHANGING TECHNOLOGY. PRACTICE-TRANSFORMING POTENTIAL.
Combining the unique properties of helium plasma with the efficiency of RF energy, Renuvion provides a dramatic yet gentle effect on tissue, giving you unparalleled precision and control in minimally-invasive procedures. Renuvion is FDA cleared for cutting, coagulation and ablation of soft tissue during open and laparoscopic surgical procedures.1
- Delivers heat to tissue in a way that was never before possible, resulting in rapid tissue contraction2,3,4,5,6
- Tissue contraction effect is not reliant on bulkheating2,3,4,5,6
- Maximum contraction in less than a tenth of a second2,3,4,5,6
- Shown to be safe and effective in numerous surgical procedures
- Has a dramatic yet gentle effect on tissue2,3,4,5,6,7
- Plasma energy causes both immediate and long-term effects2,3,4,5,6,7,8
SURGICAL IMPACT WITH
- Long-awaited alternative to more invasive procedures
- Ideal for patients who aren’t ready for excisional surgery
- Provides dramatic results with lower risks and recovery time than more-invasive surgery
- Integrates seamlessly into your practice
- No hidden costs for equipment or maintenance
- Time-efficient procedure
- Your everyday go-to device
- Doctors have used device on a wide variety of body areas
- 3-in-1 energy delivery allows almost daily use of system
- Best-in-class monopolar and bipolar energy
The Renuvion system consists of a compact generator and handpiece, and comes standard with Apyx Medical’s industry-leading 4-year warranty.
- Simple to set up and use
- No additional certifications are required
- No need to buy any type of maintenance contract, ever
- Generator offers helium plasma as well as standard monopolar and bipolar energy
1. Renuvion/J-Plasma has received a general clearance and has not been determined to be safe or effective for use in any specific procedures for the treatment of any specific conditions.
2. Feldman LS, et al. (eds). The SAGES Manual on the Fundamental Use of Surgical Energy (FUSE), ISBN 978‐1‐4614‐2073‐6.
3. Chen SS, Wright NT, Humphrey JD. Heat-induced changes in the mechanics of a collagenous tissue: isothermal free shrinkage. Journal of Biomechanical Engineering 1997:109:372-378.
4. McDonald MB. Conductive Keratoplasty: A Radiofrequency-based Technique for the Correction of Hyperopia. Trans Am Ophthalmol Soc 2005;103:512-536.
5. Chen SS, Humphrey JD. Heat-induced changes in the mechanics of a collagenous tissue: pseudoelastic behavior at 37° C. J Biomech 1998;31:211-216.
6. Wright NT, Humphrey JD. Denaturation of collagen during heating: An irreversible rate process. Annu Rev Biomed Eng; 2002;4:109-128.
7. Ramsdell WM. Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser Resurfacing. Semin Plast Surg 2012;26:125-130.
8. Orringer JS, Kang S, Johnson TM, et. al. Connective tissue remodeling induced by carbon dioxide laser resurfacing of photodamaged human skin. Arch Dermatol 2004;140(11):1326-1332.
9. The Renuvion system is intended to be used for the delivery of radiofrequency energy and/or a helium gas plasma for electrosurgical cutting, coagulation and ablation of soft tissue during open surgical procedures. As with all energy devices there are inherent risks associated with its use, refer to the IFU for further information.