Virtual CME/CEU Course:
Guide to Electrosurgery
This virtual CME/CEU course is designed to enhance your understanding of the use of electrosurgery in the cosmetic surgery market.
After participating in this CME/CEU course, you will be able to:
- Discuss the evolution of electrosurgery
- Discuss the properties, principles and effects of electricity on tissue
- Discuss the integration of electrosurgical devices into clinical medicine
- Discuss the evolution of plasma and its contribution to clinical medicine
- Compare electrical and plasma surgical devices with respect to indications, safety and outcomes
- Perform a value-based care assessment of available electro/plasma related surgical devices
- Learn from interactive simulations providing a hands-on experience in a virtual environment
To learn more, please complete the form below or contact your local Sales Representative.